Private Banking Accounts
Bank of Montana’s Private Bank is a unique banking service available to eligible clients.
Private Banking Clients earn premium interest rates, receive a personal relationship manager for all transactions, and receive other membership benefits described below. Your personal relationship manager will take the time to understand your unique circumstances, goals and preferences and will tailor lending solutions to meet your specific needs. We welcome all concierge requests, including out-of-the-ordinary ones, and give each our prompt, individual attention.
Private Banking Eligibility
- Individuals and companies with either having a net worth in excess of $1,000,000 and;
- Credit score greater than 680 or a positive Dun & Bradstreet Report; or who establish a deposit relationship with Bank of Montana in excess of $500,000.
- Individuals and companies must have permanent ties to Montana, typically in the form of a Montana company, corporate facilities in Montana, or be an individual residing in Montana or an individual owning property in Montana.
These criteria may vary and are subject to discussion with Bank of Montana Private Bank and enrollment is subject to CEO approval. We are here to take care of you, so you can enjoy what you’ve earned. Come enjoy a level of service and access unavailable elsewhere in Montana.
If you’d like to learn more about Bank of Montana’s Private Bank, feel free to call CEO and Founder of Bank of Montana, Thomas R. Swenson. He can be reached directly at 406.829.7390 or on his cell phone, 406.370.5026. We look forward to hearing from you.
PRIVATE BANKING SERVICES
- Personal Relationship Manager for all transactions
- 24 hour cell phone access to your banker
- Full standard FDIC Insurance for up to $250,000 for each depositor
- Full FDIC Insurance of up to $50 million for each depositor
- Bank by appointment
- Premium interest rates
- Free checks
- Free cashiers checks
- Free ATM withdrawals
- Free internet banking
- Free online bill pay
- Expedited services
- Automatic line of credit options
- Private Banking Checking, Savings, Money Market and Certificates of Deposit accounts available
PRIVATE BANKING CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
Bank of Montana offers a variety of CD products and maturities. To learn more about our Certificate of Deposit options, or to begin setting up your account, please contact Bank of Montana at 406.829.2662.