Export Import Bank Guaranteed Lender
The purpose of this designation is to engage in the direct financing of exports supported by their credit enhanced guarantees for qualified borrowers.
Bank of Montana is Montana’s only authorized Master Guarantee Agreement (MGA) Lender for Medium Term Guaranteed Loans and Working Capital Delegated Authority Lender through the Export Import Bank of the United States (EXIM Bank).***
Bank of Montana is listed on EXIM Banks Lender Referral list (PDF). Our target market is focused throughout the world, wherever the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM Bank) provides export coverage. Bank of Montana’s core business is the origination, processing and servicing of term loans and revolving credit facilities to foreign importers purchasing US manufactured machinery, equipment, and inventories.
- Loan Amounts: $150,000 - $10,000,000
- 85% loan to value (buyer has to make a 15% down payment)
- Up to a 5 year term for transactions over $350,000, shorter terms for loans smaller than $350,000
- Fixed and variable rates available
- Can be used for American made and manufactured goods, capital equipment, and services, some shipping and project costs may be eligible
- Buyer’s country must be on the approved country list, and generally buyer must be in the same line of business for 3 years and cash flow positive for 2 years
If you would like more information or to find out if your buyer’s country is on the approved country list, please give us a call at 406.829.2677.***ATTENTION: By clicking on the above link, you are leaving Bank of Montana’s web site. Any products or services accessed through third-party web sites are not provided by Bank of Montana. Please review any third-party web site’s privacy and security policies.